My Homemade Texas Toast Sloppy recipe is the most deliciously easy no-fuss weeknight meal that everyone will love !! The best thing about this recipe is that it’s easy to make and takes less than 20 minutes to cook, jus give it a shot !!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– Lean ground beef: 1 lb
– Onion: 2.5 cup (chopped)
– Garlic powder: half a tsp
– Ketchup: 3/4 cup
– Tomato paste: 2 tsp
– Worcestershire sauce: ½ tsp
– Brown sugar: 2.5 tsp
– Salt & Pepper – to taste
– Green Mill Texas Toast: 4 pieces
– Cheddar cheese: 1oz (shredded)
1. Your oven’s temperature should be set to 375 degrees.
2. Then brown your ground beef, and onion over medium heat on stovetop. Immediately, drain.
3. You’ll want to add in ketchup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and salt and pepper. And please stir everything well to combine.
4. Once done, you need to cook over medium heat until mixture has thickened according to your taste.
5. In the meantime, make sure Green Mill Texas Toast is placed into preheated oven.
6. Ok, go ahead and bake toast until golden brown, it takes around 5 to 6 minutes.
7. At this point, your Sloppy Joe Mixture should be placed on top of your golden-brown Texas Toast.
8. To finish, top each piece of toast with ¼ oz of Cheddar Cheese.